Karachi: Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited (FFCL) celebrated the Climate Week recently at the Pakistan Pavilion of Expo 2020 in Dubai, UAE. Being a prominent sponsor… Read more
Karachi: In line with the continued easing of travel restrictions around the globe, Emirates has announced that its flagship A380 aircraft will soon be deployed… Read more
Karachi: Emirates, the Premier Partner and Official Airline of Expo 2020 Dubai, has launched an exclusive offer for customers to experience the excitement of the… Read more
Karachi: Emirates Skywards, the award-winning loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai, has announced a special “Mile-A-Minute” offer in which members can register to earn up to 5,000 Miles during… Read more
Travel is expected to reach another peak at the end of this week for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period. A high… Read more
Dubai, UAE Emirates SkyCargo is stepping up its readiness to handle the logistical complexities of distributing a potential COVID-19 vaccine globally by creating the world’s… Read more
Dubai based group Alif Investments, which is the leader in Shariah Investments and the Financial Services Industry, has decided to bring another established food chain… Read more
DUBAI, UAE: Union Properties, the leading property developer in the UAE and master developer of MotorCity, has reappointed Al Ramz Capital, a subsidiary of Al-Ramz… Read more
KARACHI: Anti-smuggling organization (ASO) of MCC Preventive Karachi in a joint operation with Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) seized huge quantity of liquor worth Rs400… Read more
LAHORE: After the resumption of flight operations from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore, PIA has started its scheduled flights for domestic station as well as… Read more
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: abrdn Plc plans to acquire 100 per cent of the UK’s leading subscription-based investment platform interactive investor Limited... Continue reading The post abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles 02-Dec-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Severstal, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated steel and mining companies, has signed a binding agreement with... Continue reading The post Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project 02-Dec-2021Construction projects are one of the most common things people do to their homes. It’s not uncommon for someone to... Continue reading The post Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities 02-Dec-2021LUXEMBOURG: Majorel Group Luxembourg has entered a new country – Croatia – further extending its nearshore delivery capabilities in the... Continue reading The post Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Green Landscaping Group buys Hermansen Maskin AS 02-Dec-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Green Landscaping Group has acquired Hermansen Maskin AS, which strengthens its market position in Norway. The acquisition of... Continue reading The post Green Landscaping Group buys Hermansen Maskin AS appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021
- Pakistan Customs Service officers promoted to BS-21 02-Dec-2021
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled goods worth Rs60 million 02-Dec-2021
- FTO directs FBR to take action against officers/officials, special audit in steel smelters case 02-Dec-2021
- MMBL Registers Record Growth in M-Wallets to retain top slot in the Microfinancing Industry 02-Dec-2021
- UNDP and National Incubation Center Lahore host Innovators in Plastic Waste Recycling at SolutionsFest 2.0 02-Dec-2021