ISLAMABAD: While rigorously pursuing its objective of providing ease of doing business, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has established its first ever… Read more
Saleem Mandviwalla urges Chambers, trade associations to make collective efforts for dealing with issues: KARACHI: Deputy Chairman Senate of Pakistan Saleem Mandviwalla, while speaking at… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has concluded its enquiry in the matter of prima facie violation of the Section 4 (Prohibited Agreements) Competition… Read more
KARACHI: ASO of MCC Preventive Karachi has lodged an FIR against several persons for attacking Customs officials and obstructing them in the execution of their… Read more
Islamabad: To accelerate the pace of digitization in Pakistan and make the transition to cashless payments swift for customers, UPaisa has launched a new mobile… Read more
KARACHI: The hearing of a contempt of court application in an alleged case of smuggling of Liqour under garb of “Diplomatic Cargo” was adjourned till… Read more
- How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? 08-Dec-2021It’s easy to assume a lot has changed in the American film industry since its inception over 120 years ago.... Continue reading The post How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- BHM Capital wins Listing Advisory License 08-Dec-2021DUBAI, UAE: BHM Capital, a leading financial services company in the UAE, has been granted a Listing Advisory License by... Continue reading The post BHM Capital wins Listing Advisory License appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021