KARACHI: Establishment Division has further nominated the Inland Revenue Services (IRS) Officers of BS- 18 for 17th Mid Career Management Course (MCMC) at National Institute of Management (NIM), according to notification.
The nominated IRS Officers are required to report to the respective NIMs at Karachi, Lahore on January 3, 2014 and Quetta on February 28, 2014.
The following nominated officers are included:
1. Tasawwar Iqbal, DCIR, RTO, Karachi.
2. Muhammad Aslam Jamro, DCIR, RTO-II, Karachi.
3. Rizwana Qazi, DCIR, RTO-II, Karachi.
1. Shakeel Ahmad Shakeel, DCIR, RTO, Sargodha.
2. Amir Rehman Mohmand, Deputy Director, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis, Islamabad.
3. Muhammad Babar Chohan, DCIR, RTO, Gujranwala.
1. Naveed Khan, Deputy Director, Directorate General of Immigration Passport, Islamabad.
2. Abdul Razzaq, Sectretary, Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad.
As per notification: â€œintimation of their proceeding on training may be furnished to the Board.â€ It is pertinent to mention here that according to revised promotion policy, â€œif the officer is nominated for the mandatory training and he declines to proceed on training for two consecutive training courses, then he/she would forfeit the right to consideration for promotion.â€
It further added that the course fee of ex-cadre officers of the Federal Government, officers of provincial governments/autonomous bodies nominated for this course shall be arranged by their respective departments/governments and to this effect payment shall be remitted to the respective Director-General, National Institute of Management through bank draft cross cheque at the time of joining the course by the officer concerned or as early as possible.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019