KARACHI: Establishment Division has sought nomination of BS-20 officers of Inland Revenue Service for the forthcoming 100th National Management Course (NMC) that is scheduled from February 10, 2014 to July 11, 2014.
A notification of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) issued on Tuesday said that nominations by the board would be made in order of seniority. â€œTherefore, senior BS-20 officers of IRS are requested to confirm their willingness by December 5, 2013.â€
â€œIn case written willingness of an officer is not received by
December 5, 2013, it will be taken as unwillingness and the nominations will be finalized and communicated to Establishment Division accordingly,â€ it added.
The willing officers are also requested to provide latest annual medical examination report.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019