KARACHI: The internal audit of FBR has started audit of concessionary imports under various trade agreements that was cleared by customs collectorates, to assess losses of revenue to national exchequer.
The Directorate of Internal Audit (Customs) constituted four teams to conduct the audit for the period 2012/2013 of customs collectorates in Karachi.
As per an official memo, the directorate assigned Muhammad Rizwan, Assistant Director, Abdul Majeed, Assistant Director, Omar Shafique, Deputy Director and Baleeghur Rehman, Deputy Director to conduct the audit of Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) Appraisement West, MCC Appraisement (East), MCC Port Muhammad Bin Qasim and MCC Preventive respectively.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019