KARACHI: The WeBOC project team has deployed the Module for the clearance of the bulk import cargo for the KPT administered customs areas.
Henceforth, all the IGMs pertaining to bulk cargo shall be filed through the automated module provided for in the WeBOC system.
All the stakeholders i.e. the shipping lines/agents, the concerned staff of the KPT, the clearing agents and the concerned examination staff at the wharf shall obtain user IDs from the office of the Deputy Collector (MIS) at the earliest so that the clearances can be made unhindered.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019