KARACHI: The anti-smuggling squad of Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) of Gwadar has seized large consignment of smuggled PVC pipes.
According to information made available on Thursday, the anti-smuggling squad on Wednesday (July 24) seized the consignment of smuggled consignment of PVC pipes that were USA, Turkey, and Bahrain origin and weighing 18 metric ton and loaded in a 40 feet container.
The CIF value of the consignment was determined at Rs3.6 million and the market value of the seized consignment was Rs11.27 million.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019