KARACHI: The Directorate General of Customs Valuation has revised the customs values of Ã¢â‚¬Ëœkit for 14Ã¢â‚¬Â, 17Ã¢â‚¬Â, 21Ã¢â‚¬Â colour TV sets through Valuation Ruling No. 558/2013.
The earlier customs values of the said kits were determined vide valuation ruling No. 13 of 2007.
Requests were received to revise the same. This prompted an exercise to re-determine the customs values of the aforementioned kits.
In the process, the valuation of cabinets of CRT TC (Front & back TV casing) was also included on a representation of the stakeholders.
Now, the kits for 14Ã¢â‚¬Â, 17Ã¢â‚¬Â, and 21Ã¢â‚¬Â colour TV sets under PCT heading 8529.9090 and PCT for WeBOC 8529.9090.1000 of China origin would be determined as $5.57 per kit with attachments including I.C, capacitor, diode, fly back transformer, resistor, all components fully mounted and soldered, accessories, decosing coil, screw-nut-washer, power cord with switch and remote control.
While cabinets of CRT TC 14Ã¢â‚¬Â, 17Ã¢â‚¬Â and 21Ã¢â‚¬Â (front & back casing) of PCT heading 8529.9090 and PCT for WeBOC 8529.9090.1010 of China origin would be determined at $1.20 per Kg.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019