KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue has notified transfer of Customs Department of Grade-16.
These officers include Mohammad Anjum Barakzai from Officiating Principal Appraiser, Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement, Karachi to Officiating Principal Appraiser, Model Customs Collectorate of PACCS, Karachi.
Jam Arbab Ali has been transferred from Principal Appraiser Model Customs Collectorate of PACCS, Karachi to Principal Appraiser, Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement, Karachi.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019