KARACHI: The Directorate General of Customs Valuation has revised the customs values of Ã¢â‚¬Ëœcopper filter dryersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ through Valuation Ruling No. 559/2013.
The earlier customs values of the said goods were determined vide valuation ruling No. 349 of 2011.
Requests were received to revise the same. This prompted an exercise to re-determine the customs values of the aforementioned goods.
Now, copper filter dryers used with CFS/non CFS refrigerant gases excluding for use with auto air under PCT heading 8421.3910 and 8421.3920 would be assessed to duty and taxes as follows:
Three holes 12 grams of China origin at $0.40/Pc; all other origins at Euro 0.38/Pc;
Two holes 15 grams of China origin at $0.28/Pc; all other origins at Euro 0.23/Pc;
Two holes 20 grams of China origin at $0.0.38/Pc; all other origins at Euro 0.36/Pc.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019