President Dr. Arif Alvi to unveil SBP’s Banking on Equality policy on 17th September 2021, at 11:00 am. Banking on Equality policy is SBP’s flagship… Read more
With the rapid growth in adoption of electronic banking channels, especially amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand from bank and customers for digital financial transactions… Read more
The Monetary Policy Committee of SBP will meet on Monday, September 20, 2021 at SBP Karachi to decide about the Monetary Policy. Later on, SBP… Read more
As a result of numerous measures of State Bank of Pakistan and full support of the Government, bank lending for the Government’s flagship markup subsidy… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has rescinded all circulars and instructions previously issued on the matter of foreign remittances exemption. In Pakistan taxation or… Read more
In order to provide further investment and financing opportunities to non-resident Pakistanis (NRPs), SBP has allowed direct investment through the rupee based Roshan Digital Accounts… Read more
The Honorable Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr. Imran Khan, praised the efforts and hard work of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and government agencies in… Read more
In addition to the typical banking products or services, banks often offer or sell other financial products that are provided by other financial institutions, generally… Read more
SBP initiated the project of ‘End-to-End Digitalization of FX Cases’ with an objective to enhance ease of doing business in the country by providing a… Read more
The State Bank has introduced an innovative initiative to improve access to finance for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in collaboration with the Government of… Read more
- Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses 17-Sep-2021DOHA, QATAR: Ooredoo Group and CK Hutchison Holdings have signed definitive transaction agreements for the proposed merger of their respective telecommunications businesses in Indonesia, PT... Continue reading The post Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Iceland Seafood agrees to buy 85% shares in Ahumados Dominguez 17-Sep-2021REYKJAVÍK: Iceland Seafood announced that an agreement has been finalised with the Mestanza family to acquire an 85% stake in... Continue reading The post Iceland Seafood agrees to buy 85% shares in Ahumados Dominguez appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dometic Group to acquire Igloo for up to $900 million 17-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Dometic Group has entered into an agreement to acquire Igloo – one of the world’s leading companies in... Continue reading The post Dometic Group to acquire Igloo for up to $900 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Yara curtails ammonia production due to increased gas prices 17-Sep-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Record high natural gas prices in Europe are impacting ammonia production margins, and as a result Yara International... Continue reading The post Yara curtails ammonia production due to increased gas prices appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hawkwing Plc funds acquisitions by Internet Fusion Group 17-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Hawkwing plc has provided Internet Fusion Group Limited with a secured loan of £13.7 million to fund two... Continue reading The post Hawkwing Plc funds acquisitions by Internet Fusion Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses 17-Sep-2021
- NITL Launches Fourth Islamic Fund – NIT ISLAMIC MONEY MARKET FUND 17-Sep-2021
- President of Pakistan unveils SBP’s ‘Banking on Equality’ Policy to reduce gender gap in financial inclusion 17-Sep-2021
- Lucky Cement Awarded Environment Excellence Award 2021 17-Sep-2021
- PTCL partners with Dell Technologies to bring Microsoft Azure Stack Services to Pakistan 17-Sep-2021
- Banking on Equality policy to set the stage for gender diversity and inclusion in financial sector 17-Sep-2021