KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) on Monday stayed the collection of Additional Customs Duty (ACD) from manufacturers of vehicles… Read more
KARACHI: Shaikh Shafiq Jhokwala, Chairman (Central) and Amir Amin Kothawala, Chairman (South Zone), Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers & Exporters have stated that the value added… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has formed a fact finding committee to investigate illegal clearance of betel nut and fix responsibility on Customs… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has issued Show Cause Notices to six fruit juice manufacturers for misleading consumers and engaging in deceptive marketing… Read more
KARACHI: Government of Pakistan has announced enhancement in limit for importing raw material by manufacturers without collection of income tax at the import stage. Presently,… Read more
KARACHI: A division bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Munib Akhtar and Justice Yousuf Ali Sayeed ordered issuance of notices to the… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified the procedure and requirements for the purpose of uniform and expeditious processing and disposal of cases… Read more
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021PHOENIX: Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA) announced that AM Best affirmed its Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent)... Continue reading The post AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: British Gas has agreed to take on the customers of People’s Energy and will ensure that they continue... Continue reading The post British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 20-Sep-2021A major new initiative has been launched by Vodafone Group Plc and ITU, the United Nations’ specialised agency for information... Continue reading The post Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East 20-Sep-2021DUBAI, UAE: Huawei plans to invest $15 million over the next three years in a newly unveiled HUAWEI CLOUD Oasis... Continue reading The post Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Mirriad Advertising, the leading in-content advertising company, has announced a strategic partnership with Influential, the world’s largest influencer... Continue reading The post Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021
- Police recovers hazardous chewing tobacco from official vehicle of I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021
- No APCAA elections on Sept 22 as DGTO re-endorses Sept 14 order 20-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes narcotics worth Rs160 million 20-Sep-2021
- foodpanda making roads safer; organised riding training session 20-Sep-2021
- Pakistani based cricket team claims to win Lanka Premier League, Galle will win LPL this season, feels team owner Nadeem Omar 20-Sep-2021