KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified transfers and postings of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs Department with immediate effect.
FBR notifies transfers and postings of BS-16 Customs officers
Bookmark the permalink.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle announces conversion of capital perpetual bonds into shares 11-Jun-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA announced the New Capital Perpetual Bonds with ISIN NO 0010996440 in the aggregate amount of NOK... Continue reading
- KONGSBERG wins NOK 250 million contract with Awind AS 11-Jun-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Kongsberg Maritime (KM) has won NOK 250 million contracts to design and equip two construction service operation vessels... Continue reading
- Crescent N.V enters consortium for 5G technology platform 11-Jun-2021LEUVEN, BELGIUM: Crescent NV’s Option, Verhaert, and DroneMatrix have formed a consortium to collaborate on a sub-6 GHz 5G Gateway platform coupled with... Continue reading
- Governor State Bank Reza Baqir appointed Chairman of General Assembly of Islamic Financial Services Board 11-Jun-2021KARACHI, PAKISTAN: Governor State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), Dr. Reza Baqir is appointed as the Chairman of the General Assembly... Continue reading
- Eurotunnel gets duty free sales back on its French terminal 11-Jun-2021PARIS, FRANCE: French government has agreed to authorize the return of duty-free sales on its French terminal. A quality process,... Continue reading
- Norwegian Air Shuttle announces conversion of capital perpetual bonds into shares 11-Jun-2021