KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified transfers and postings of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs Department with immediate effect.
FBR notifies transfers and postings of BS-16 Customs officers
Bookmark the permalink.
- Arkema announces 50% PVDF capacity expansion in Changshu 26-Jan-2022PARIS, FRANCE: Due to strong demand for lithium-ion batteries and other important markets, Arkema’s previously announced 35% fluoropolymer capacity increase at its Changshu site in China is now revised upwards to a capacity expansion of 50%. There is no change in the expected start-up date, which is end-2022. With this PVDF capacity increase, Arkema accelerates... […]
- SRT Marine Systems signs £40 million contract 26-Jan-2022LONDON, UK: SRT Marine Systems plc (SRT), a global provider of next generation integrated maritime domain and coastal surveillance and monitoring systems for national coast guards and fishery authorities, signed the formal contract with its customer, thereby officially commencing the delivery of the first phase of the project. Simon Tucker, CEO of SRT Marine Systems,... […]
- M&G signs digital wealth partnership with Moneyfarm 26-Jan-2022LONDON, UK: M&G plc is partnering with Moneyfarm, a leading digital investment specialist, to provide direct investment services to UK consumers. M&G Wealth, the company’s UK wealth management arm, will use Moneyfarm’s existing technology, digital capabilities and investment guidance journeys to back its own branded proposition. Direct investing in the UK has seen rapid growth... […]
- Kingswood Holdings agrees to acquire DJ Cooke Financial Planning 26-Jan-2022LONDON, UK: Kingswood Holdings Limited (AIM: KWG) has agreed to acquire the business assets of DJ Cooke Financial Planning Limited, an independent financial planning business servicing clients across South Yorkshire. Following Completion, around £1.5m is payable over a 2 year period. £749k will be paid at closing and the balance paid on a deferred basis,... […]
- River and Mercantile Group to sell US Solutions business for $8.6mn 25-Jan-2022LONDON, UK: River and Mercantile Group (R&M) announced the proposed sale of its US Solutions business, River and Mercantile LLC to Agilis Holding Company for a minimum consideration of $8.6 million. Description of the business: · The company operates independently to the UK Solutions business and focuses on improving investment outcomes for a range of... […]
- Arkema announces 50% PVDF capacity expansion in Changshu 26-Jan-2022
- SHC dismiss petition by Manaco International Custom Authorities at Port of Entry competent to take action against contraventions 27-Jan-2022
- Messages Imran Khan PM 26-Jan-2022
- Messages Dr. Arif Alvi 26-Jan-2022
- Message from Shaukat Tarin 26-Jan-2022
- Messages Dr. Muhammad Ashfaq Ahmed 26-Jan-2022