KARACHI: Model Customs Collectorate Appraisement (West) has issued guideline on assessment of doxycycline HCL of China origin and fixed customs value at $52/Kg for collection of duty/tax.
On Wednesday, a notification said that imported doxycycline HCL should not be assessed less than $52/Kg CNF Karachi, which is falling under HS code 2941.3000.
All officials of customs have been advised to follow the guidelines accordingly and any failure to the guideline, will be liable to strict disciplinary action under the relevant provisions of the law.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019