KARACHI: Collectorate of Customs (Adjudication – I) has issued show cause notices in seizure of contrabands made by directorate general of intelligence and investigation of Federal Board of Revenue and fixed hearing in the case for September 04, 2014.
According the facts of the case, the DG intelligence and investigation received information that Haji Sadi, Zeshan and Qasim are involved in the storage / dumping and subsequent sale of smuggled cigarettes and other contraband goods and the goods had been secretly dumped at Marriot Road, Karachi.
The intelligence staff after obtaining search warrant from area judicial magistrate carried out search along with the help of Pakistan Rangers, which resulted in recovery of foreign origin cigarette, gutka and Naswar. The market value of the seized goods is about Rs64.4 million, on which the quantum of duty and taxes come at Rs110 million.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019