KARACHI: Owing to political tension in the country and irritants in e-filing the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has further extended the last date for filing sales tax/Federal Excise Duty return and payment of duty and tax up to August 27, 2014 for the period of July 2014.
The FBR in an order issued on Friday announced to further extend the last date of payment of sales tax and Federal Excise Duty and filing of sales tax / federal excise return up August 27 2014 for the tax period July 2014 for all registered persons.
Earlier, on the demand of tax bars, the FBR extended the last day from August 15 to August 25.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019