KARACHI: Pakistan International Container Terminal (PICT) has declared a cash dividend of Rs5.0 per share for the half-year ended June 30, 2014.
PICT announced a profit after tax of Rs1.071 billion translating into earning per share (EPS) of Rs9.82 for the half year ended June 30, 2014 as against the profit of Rs1.144 billion and EPS of Rs10.49 for the same period last year.
The revenue of the Terminal for the period under review stood at Rs3.789 billion while Terminal operating costs came at Rs1.982 billion for the period ended June 30, 2014 compared with the revenue/turnover of Rs3.88 billion and Terminal operating costs of Rs1.72 billion.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019