KARACHI: The Collector MCC Appraisement-West, Mohammad Saleem has notified re-shuffling of appraisement and examining staff within the collectorate.
Principal Appraisers/officiating Principal Appraisers who have been transferred include Abdul Qayyum from Group-VI to AIB/R&D, Tahir Hussain from AIB/R&D to West Wharf (Examination), Rafiullah from West Wharf (Examination) to Group-I, Ahmad Nawaz from Group-I to Group-II, Tariq Aziz from Group-II to Group-VI and M. Saleh Kalhoro has been moved from West Wharf (Examination) to Headquarters Office.
The Principal Appraisers shall discharge their duties both in One Customs and WeBOC of their respective Groups.
The transferred Appraisers/officiating Appraisers include Mohammad Khalid from Group-V (One customs) to Assessment Hall; Khalid Pervez, Nadeem Ahmed khan and Zulfiqar Zaman from BG Cell to Assessment Hall; Sarfaraz A. Bangalzai from Assessment Hall/Group-IV (One Customs) to BG Cell; Abdul Rashid Khan from Assessment Hall to AIB & Law Branch; Sahir Khan from Assessment Hall to AIB; Muzaffar A. Abbasi from Auction (WW/BOML/AICT) to Assessment Hall; Khaliq-ur-Rehman from Assessment Hall/Survey Cell to Assessment Hall; Haris Ahmed Khan from Assessment Hall to BG Cell; M. Zaman Jamali from West Wharf (Exam.) to BG Cell while Abid Hussain Shah has been moved from BG Cell to Adjudication-I for three months only.
The Examiners who have been moved include S. Salman Bukhari from Adjudication-I to KICT (Examination); Miskeen Shah from BG Cell to West Wharf (Examination); Mohammad Raheim from AICT to AIB and Shahid Hameed moved from Bonds Section to AICT.
Moreover, in order to ensure speedy disposal of assessment and other office related work pertaining to both WeBOC and One Customs, it has been decided that Appraising Officers posted in WeBOC Assessment Hall shall also be responsible for assessment and other office related work pertaining to One Customs of respective WeBOC assignments.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019