KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has extended the last date for one week for payment of sales tax and federal excise duty and filing of sales tax/federal excise return for the tax period July 2014 up to August 22, 2014.
In a notification issued on Friday, the FBR announced the extension the day of payment of sales tax and FED and filing of sales tax / federal excise return up to August 22, 2014 for all registered persons.
The FBR extended the date after appeals from tax consultants and business community as return form was not available on FBR web portal.
FBR sources said that the board would further extend the date considering the political situation of the country and new changes brought in the ST forms.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019