KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has directed the officers of Inland Revenue service (IRS) and Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) to file declaration of assets for the year ending on June 30, 2014 as filing date is extended to August 15, 2014.
FBR sent a notification to all field formations of IRS and PCS in which it is requested that a certificate should be furnished to FBR by August 20, 2014 that all employees working under your administrative control have submitted their respective declarations.
“The declaration of assets of officers are also required to be placed before the promotion boards in compliance of judgment of honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan,” FBR said.
Moreover, Establishment Division had sent a letter to the FBR on July 24, 2014 regarding declaration of assets held and acquired by government servants in which it said, “Since the Establishment Division maintains the record of declaration of assets of PAS/PSP/Sectt and OMG officers, the declarations of the officers belonging to these groups should be forwarded to this Division.” It also added that officers may send an advance copy of their declaration to the Establishment Division to avoid delay.
It said, “The declaration of assets in respect of all other services groups/cadres will be maintained by their respective ministries/division/departments.”
“A certificate to the effect that such declarations have been obtained from other than those under Establishment Division, should be forwarded to the Division by September 1, 2014, positively,” it further added.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019