KARACHI: Establishment Division has nominated the Officers of Pakistan Customs Services (PCS) for 17th Mid Career Management Course (MCMC) at National Institute of Management (NIM), a notification said on Thursday.
The nominated PCS Officers are required to report to the respective NIMs at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar on January 3, 2014 and Islamabad on February 28, 2014.
The following nominated officers are included:
1. Muhammad Haris Ansari, Secretary, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad.
2. S. M. Ali Zaman Gardezi, Secretary, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad.
3. Tasleem Akhtar, Deputy Collector, Model Customs Collectorate, Hyderabad.
4. Omar Shafique, Deputy Director, Directorate of Internal Audit (Customs), Karachi.
1. Syed Asad Raza Rizvi, Additional Director (OPS), Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-FBR, Lahore.
2. Sameera Sheikh, Deputy Director, National School of Public Policy (NSPP), Lahore.
3. Beelam Ramzan, Deputy Collector, Model Customs Collectorate of Preventive, Lahore.
4. Mehreen Naseem, Deputy Director, Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-FBR, Lahore.
5. Syed Mahmood Hassan, Deputy Collector, Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement (East), Karachi.
6. Muhammad Farukh Sharif, Deputy Collector, Model Customs Collectorate, Sialkot.
7. Muhammad Raza, Deputy Collector, Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement (West), Karachi.
1. Syed Imran Sajjad Bokhari, Deputy Director, Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation-FBR, Islamabad.
1. Yasin Murtaza, Secretary, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad.
As per notification: â€œintimation of their proceeding on training may be furnished to the Board.â€ It is pertinent to mention here that according to revised promotion policy, â€œif the officer is nominated for the mandatory training and he declines to proceed on training for two consecutive training courses, then he/she would forfeit the right to consideration for promotion.â€
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019