KARACHI: The auction of confiscated diesel/petrol will be held on December 19, 2013 at Model Customs Collectorate of Preventive, Custom House, Karachi.
According to notification, around 217492 liters seized diesel/petrol with having different lot No. is available at MCC Preventive, Karachi for disposal.
There are certain conditions over dispose of diesel oil including exclusive withholding tax of 5 percent will be charged on the value of the oil with all of other taxes and mode of payment will be in form of banking instrument preferably a pay order drawn in favor of collectorate of MCC Preventive, Karachi.
It is notified that the delivery of diesel/petrol shall be taken at CPF Bond/NMB Wharf as the case may be.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019