KARACHI: Pakistan Customs to conduct auction of seized vehicles/motorcycles and miscellaneous goods on December 23, 2013 lying in state warehouse at Custom House, Gaddani.
As per details received to customnews.pk , the following auction-able vehicles are included:
Mitsubishi Pajero; Toyota Hilux Surf (model 1995); Toyota Hilux Surf (model 1992); Mitsubishi Pajero (model 1990); Mitsubishi Pajero, (old used and damaged condition without A/C model 1998); Toyota Hilux Surf (model 1990); Toyota surf SSR-X (5 door); Hilux Surf SSR-X (model 1993); Mitsubishi Pajero (5 door model 1986).
The auction-able seized goods are included:
Tiles (Iran) origin 1(M2) walls tiles 400*400mm (1000 Pcs & 140 Pcs), Tyre new 11-20 longmarah & siam (47 NOs); tyre new 10.00R20birla and JK India (20 NOs); tyre new 215 R16 Yokohama (26 NOs); cloth A/S black; Klim floring diff: brand medium and large size (100 Pcs); Empty gas cylinder (40 Nos); motor oil (3600 ltr); PVC pipes patty crush plastic scrap (14.825 Mt); plastic scrapIran origin (7 Mt); 88 mild cigarettes (22 Ctn); Esse king size cigarettes (3 Ctn); pride cigarettes (15 Ctn); generator, different brand make and model (5 NOs); generator, different brand make and model (5 Nos); generator (diesel) 250 Kv (1 Nos); motorcycle frame (1000 Nos); Motorcycle Rods (138 Nos).
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019