Karachi: The students of the Institute of Business Management (IoBM), Karachi recently organized the virtual “Eureka Fair – Online Project Showcase (Fall 2020).” The MBA students of ‘Technology, Operations, and Innovation’ of the Management and HRM Department presented their projects. They applied their learning to develop innovative products and applications to bring social change and evolution in various domains of life. Twelve best student projects out of thirty were demonstrated online. The Eureka Fair was held under the mentorship of Dr. Shagufta Ghouri, HoD Management & HRM Department, IoBM. The idea was to motivate students to develop practical business ventures based on innovative technologies. Eminent corporate guests and academicians were invited to watch the Eureka Fair. Those who attended this virtual event were Dr. Shujaat Mubarik (Dean CBM, IoBM), Dr. Samra Javed (HoD ORIC, IoBM) Syed Azfar Hussain (Program Manager, National Incubation Center), Muhammad Zain (Manager IT and Security Audit, BankIslami Pakistan Limited), Muhammad Yasir (CEO, Creative Chaos), Syed Naseh (CEO Diya Interactive), among others. The 12 projects were “Holographic Projection”, “Augmented Reality”, “She’s Crafty”, “Artonical”, “Online Tracking App”, “Carpooling service”, “RepAssist”, “MediPlus”, “You Dosing System and App”, “ShopeZZ”, “Detection of creatinine and Urea”, and “The Pet Club”. IoBM continues to foster creativity and business skills among students by organizing such events based on experiential learning initiatives.
Innovative ideas presented at IoBM’s ‘Eureka Fair’
Bookmark the permalink.
- ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates 17-Oct-2021SHARJAH, UAE: ADNOC Distribution, the UAE’s largest fuel and convenience retailer, has continued its expansion in the Northern Emirates with... Continue reading The post ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- ADNOC Drilling approves business growth plan, inclusion in FTSE Indices 17-Oct-2021ABU DHABI, UAE: The inaugural ADNOC Drilling Board meeting was chaired by Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, ADNOC Managing Director... Continue reading The post ADNOC Drilling approves business growth plan, inclusion in FTSE Indices appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- GFH intends to acquire 21.03% stake in Khaleeji Commercial Bank 17-Oct-2021DUBAI, UAE: GFH Financial Group has expressed intention to make an offer to acquire up to 187.589 million ordinary shares... Continue reading The post GFH intends to acquire 21.03% stake in Khaleeji Commercial Bank appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe 15-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Atos is now a member of Catena–X, an open, scalable European network, based on the GAIA-X cloud infrastructure initiative, which aims to enable... Continue reading The post Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 15-Oct-2021LUXEMBOURG: Turkish Petroleum has awarded a major contract (over $750 million) to Subsea 7 S.A. for the Sakarya field development... Continue reading The post Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates 17-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021
- Customs Hyderabad launches crackdown on smugglers 16-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector Wajid Ali chairs meeting to discuss auction 16-Oct-2021
- FPCCI group rejects Rs20 raise in petrol rate in a month, Rs5 hike in power tariff in a year 16-Oct-2021