Jazz postpaid Internet
Volume: 2000 MBs
Price: Rs. 250
Volume: 5000 MBs
Price: Rs. 500
Volume: 14000 MBs
Price: Rs. 800
Volume: 24000 MBs
Price: Rs. 1020
Volume: 50000 MBs
Price: Rs. 1870
Jazz Add Ons
Data Add On 1
Volume: 1000 MBs
Price: Rs. 200
Data Add On 2
Volume: 2000 MBs
Price: Rs. 300
Data Add On 3
Volume: 4000 MBs
Price: Rs. 400
Terms & Conditions
• To subscribe to 2G, 3G and 4G bundles dial *443#. Alternatively, customers can dial 777 or visit their nearest Jazz Experience Center/ Jazz Point.
• Internet bundles can be consumed on 2G, 3G and 4G networks. These can be consumed at 4G speed within 4G network and at best possible speed within 3G & 2G network.
• Above internet bundles are available for Jazz postpaid consumer packages only.
• All internet bundles are pro-rated.
• Pay As you Use is a default rate. Subscriber will be charged at PKR 2 /MB. (512KB Pulse).
• Data charges will not apply after data consumption of Rs. 2000 on Pay as you Use (FUP is applicable).
• Customers can subscribe to a single data bundle at a time. Already subscribed bundle will be replaced with the new bundle subscription.
• Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
• All bundles will be renewed automatically
• Add-ons will not be renewed automatically
• Overage of Rs. 1/MB applies
• The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package
• If you are not subscribed to any monthly-hybrid-bundle, you will be charged according to base rate i.e. Rs. 2/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
• In light of recent orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, Sales Tax and Advance Income Tax are not being collected from Postpaid Consumers in Pakistan w.e.f. 16th Oct 2018. The tax amount mentioned in the bill (if any) is related to the amounts incurred upto 15th Oct 2018.