KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Valuation has revised the customs values of non alloy steel strips vide Valuation Ruling No. 1117/2017.
The customs values of non alloy steel strips were earlier notified vide Valuation Database letter.
For application of uniformity, an exercise was initiated to issue a valuation ruling for the goods.
The customs values of non alloy steel strips under PCT 7211 of China are fixed at $0.81/kg, of Taiwan at $0.89/kg, of Korea at $0.86/kg and other origins at $0.92/kg.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Trustpower Limited announces sale of its electricity metering business 18-Nov-2019
- Dutch companies discuss joint venture for potato seeds and dairy 18-Nov-2019
- Dubai Islamic Bank completes $750 million Sukuk issue 18-Nov-2019
- Pakistan Customs steps up anti-smuggling enforcement across country 18-Nov-2019
- Economy showing signs of improvement: Governor SBP 18-Nov-2019
- Artificial Intelligence can boost education efficiency 18-Nov-2019
- Pak-Qatar General Takaful Signs Agreement with Emaan Islamic Banking 18-Nov-2019
- Customs court extends remand of accused who fired at officials 18-Nov-2019
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019