KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Valuation has revised the customs values of Aluminum Radiators vide Valuation Ruling No. 1119/2017.
The customs values of Aluminum Radiators were earlier determined vide Valuation Ruling No. 612/2013. Thus with a view to reflect the current prices prevailing in the international market, an exercise was initiated to determine the values of the goods afresh.
The customs values of Aluminum Radiators under PCT 8708.9110 and 8708.9190 of China are fixed at $4.90/kg.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- S&P upgrades Norwegian oil and gas company Aker BP 11-Nov-2019
- Indus Motor to operate on 40 percent capacity till December 11-Nov-2019
- Business leaders condemn PM Imran Khan for calling everyone tax thieves 11-Nov-2019
- SHC stays recovery notice of 2 per cent ACD CONCESSION UNDER AUTOMOTIVE POLICY 11-Nov-2019
- EML Payments announces acquisition of PFS of Ireland 11-Nov-2019
- IDEX begins trading on the OTCQB Venture Market in United States 11-Nov-2019
- Rural Connectivity Group chooses Redflow for off-grid energy storage in New Zealand 11-Nov-2019
- Emaar records 25% increase in sales, 20% increase in profits 11-Nov-2019
- Agro Blockchain increases number of machines in production to 7,000 11-Nov-2019
- Abcam acquires Proteomics and Immunology business from Expedeon for €120 million 11-Nov-2019