KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has notified transfer/posting of Grade-19 officers of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS).
Pervez Esbhani of BS-19 has been transferred from the office of Director (OPS) Directorate of Post Clearance Audit, Karachi and posted as Director, (OPS) Directorate of Transit Trade, Quetta.
Gul Rehman of BS-19 has been moved from the office of Director, (OPS) Directorate of Transit Trade, Quetta to the post of Director (OPS) Directorate of Post Clearance Audit, Karachi.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Life, annuity insurers keep appetite for long-term debt in check 22-Nov-2019
- Strong interest coverage despite higher debt in U.S. health insurance segment 22-Nov-2019
- State Bank keeps interest rates unchanged at 13.25 percent 22-Nov-2019
- Another FIR lodged against M/s Loyal Traders 22-Nov-2019
- Importer booked for attempting to clear Indian origin goods 22-Nov-2019
- SHC issues pre-admission notice for Dec in petition by Shoaib Enterprises 22-Nov-2019
- SHC decline petition challenging issuance of Show Cause Notice Petition by KE dismissed 22-Nov-2019
- Operation against warehouses of smuggled goods in Yusuf Goth concluded 22-Nov-2019
- Fiji Kava launches into the United States on Amazon 22-Nov-2019
- Directorate of Customs Intelligence joins Police in Yusuf Goth crackdown 22-Nov-2019