KARACHI: The Department Audit Committee (DAC) of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) meetings on the audit reports including special studies/performance audit reports for the years 2008-09, 2010-11 & 2011-12 will be held from December 15 to December 18, 2014.
The DAC meeting with the formations of Collectors MCC Hyderabad, MCC Quetta, MCC Gwadar, MCC Export (PMBQ)/import (PMBQ) and Directorate of Training/Internal Audit and Director I&I Customs Karachi, Quetta, Sukkur will be held on December 15 at Conference Room, Custom House Karachi.
The DAC meeting with the formations of Collectors MCC Appraisement East & West Karachi; D.G Valuation Karachi, DG Afghan Transit Trade Karachi will be held on December 16, 2014.
DAC meeting with the formations of Collectors MCC Exports Karachi; Collector Appeals/(Adjudication) I&II and Chief Coordinator (C&P) Karachi; Director PCA Customs Karachi and Chief Collector Customs (Preventive/Enforcement) South Karachi is scheduled on December 17, 2014.
DAC will meet Collector MCC Preventive Karachi on December 18, 2014 at the conference room of Custom House Karachi.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Life, annuity insurers keep appetite for long-term debt in check 22-Nov-2019
- Strong interest coverage despite higher debt in U.S. health insurance segment 22-Nov-2019
- State Bank keeps interest rates unchanged at 13.25 percent 22-Nov-2019
- Another FIR lodged against M/s Loyal Traders 22-Nov-2019
- Importer booked for attempting to clear Indian origin goods 22-Nov-2019
- SHC issues pre-admission notice for Dec in petition by Shoaib Enterprises 22-Nov-2019
- SHC decline petition challenging issuance of Show Cause Notice Petition by KE dismissed 22-Nov-2019
- Operation against warehouses of smuggled goods in Yusuf Goth concluded 22-Nov-2019
- Fiji Kava launches into the United States on Amazon 22-Nov-2019
- Directorate of Customs Intelligence joins Police in Yusuf Goth crackdown 22-Nov-2019