KARACHI: As many as five senior officers of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) have been posted in Customs Appellate Tribunals.
According to details, Mohammad Yahya (BS-21) has been posted in Bench-I, Karachi; Shoukat Ali (BS-20) is posted at Bench-II Karachi while Khawaja Umer Mehdi (BS-20) has been posted at Customs Appellate Tribunal Bench-I Lahore, Imran Tariq (BS-20) is posted at Bench-II Lahore and Muhammad Nasir Khan has been posted at Customs Appellate Tribunal Bench-II Islamabad.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Real Estate Investors acquire properties for £7.45 million 18-Nov-2019
- FutureGov wins UK IT Award for best public sector IT project 18-Nov-2019
- Sage Group to sale Sage Pay for £232 million 18-Nov-2019
- Touchstone announces Coho-1 gas test of 17.5 mmcfd 18-Nov-2019
- CSV Bourbon Oceanteam 101 extends charter contract in Angola 18-Nov-2019
- Shearwater GeoServices awarded largest-ever 4D campaign in the Asia Pacific 18-Nov-2019
- PM approves establishment of national, provincial and divisional level Crossing Point Task Forces 17-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recovers smuggled Gutka worth Rs12.075 million 17-Nov-2019
- Bahrain Bourse lists BD 185 million Government Development Bond 17-Nov-2019
- ADX issues paper to facilitate develop platforms in the Crypto Asset space 17-Nov-2019