KARACHI: Pakistan Customs on Sunday destroyed worth Rs550 million narcotics to mark war against illegal drugs and to celebrate World Customs Day.
Celebration was started in the morning at Custom House Karachi with the hoisting of flag by Nisar Muhammad, Member Customs, Federal Board of Revenue.
Later on the following items were destroyed at Naval Area near Ghaggar Phattak National Highway Karaachi.
Heroine – 41.967 kg
Liquor assorted brand – 3400
Bear assorted brand – 2500
Pine cigarette (made in Korea) – 20 Carton (9750 packets)
MISC goods Ghutka – 9740 kg (8,944,485,500 pouches)
Empty printed alminium bottles & bags – 400 kg
Poultry feed – 200 kg
DVD printed wrappers – 1000 nos.
Cosmetic product (expired) MISC Items – 10954 pcs
Misc items received from AFU for destruction like chemical, medicines, printed material books, advertising material food stuff, DVD for training and adhesive paper etc. – 477 cases
The Chief Collector Customs Muhammad Yahya torched the narcotics and other contraband goods. Large number of officers and representatives of different Consulates/Embassies and other agencies are present on the occasion.
Rs550 million worth narcotics destroyed on World Customs Day
Bookmark the permalink.
- Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan 27-Oct-2021ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN: Zong, Pakistan’s leading telecom and digital services company, has partnered with REDRETAIL (a REDtone Group company) to promote... Continue reading The post Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- HB International announces the biggest satellite play over Pakistan 27-Oct-2021LAHORE, PAKISTAN: HB International has signed a contract with EAST Satellite Holdings Pty Ltd for a hybrid ultra-high throughput geostationary... Continue reading The post HB International announces the biggest satellite play over Pakistan appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- S&P revises the outlook of Akropolis Group’s credit rating BB+ to stable 27-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: The international credit rating agency S&P Global Ratings (S&P) has positively revised the credit rating outlook of Akropolis... Continue reading The post S&P revises the outlook of Akropolis Group’s credit rating BB+ to stable appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ikano Bank to buy consumer finance portfolio of Basisbank 27-Oct-2021MALMÖ, SWEDEN: Ikano Bank AB has entered into an agreement to buy Basisbank A/S consumer finance portfolio representing approximately 2... Continue reading The post Ikano Bank to buy consumer finance portfolio of Basisbank appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Fertiglobe, first free zone company, commences trading on ADX 27-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: Fertiglobe has become the first free zone company to list onshore in the UAE, with trading in the shares... Continue reading The post Fertiglobe, first free zone company, commences trading on ADX appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan 27-Oct-2021
- foodpanda partners with Naheed deliver groceries and essential items in Karachi 28-Oct-2021
- Lucky Cement Limited Awarded MAP’s Corporate Excellence Award 28-Oct-2021
- ONO-HUGE AMOUNT DEPOSITION ORDERED 28-Oct-2021
- ’میرا پاکستان میرا گھر‘ کے تحت فنانسنگ کی درخواستیں 200 ارب روپے سے تجاوز کرگئیں بینک منظوری کی رفتار بڑھائیں جو78ارب روپے تک پہنچ چکی ہے: گورنر اسٹیٹ بینک 28-Oct-2021
- SHC DISPOSED OFF PETITIONS INVOLVING RECOVERY OF RUPEES 30 BILLION 27-Oct-2021