KARACHI: The Directorate General of Customs Valuation has determined the customs values of instant milk powder with fat up to 4.25 per kilogram with respect to all origins, as per notification.
The following customs values are assessed under Section 25-A of the Customs Act, 1969 included:
Instant milk powder with fat in retail packaging with all origins under PCT code 1901.9020, 1901.9090 & 0402.2900 will be assessed at the rate of (C&F) $4.25 per kg.
Instant milk powder with fat in bulk packaging with all origins under PCT code 1901.9020, 1901.9090 & 0402.2900 will be assessed at the rate of (C&F) $2.00 per kg.
If transactional values are higher that the customs value determine in this ruling, the assessing officer shall apply those values in terms of Sub-Section (1) of Section 25 of the Customs Act, 1969.
In case of consignments imported by air, the assessing officer shall take into account the differential between air freight and sea freight while applying the customs values.
The ruling is valid until and unless it is revised by the competent authority and review petition may be filed against the ruling under Section 25-D within 30 days from the date of issue, before the Directorate General of Customs Valuation.
Meetings were held with all stakeholders including Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry FPCCI and Karachi Chambers of Commerce of Industry KCCI representatives to obtain stakeholder views on above customs valuation.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019