KARACHI: M/s NESPAK has started visiting customs and Inland Revenue offices for assessing and to review physical infrastructure needs of the Board and its field formation.
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has awarded contracts to M/s NESPAK under World Bank funded Resource Mobilization Programme (RMP) to review and assess physical infrastructure needs of FBR and its field formations.
The visits of the NESPAK are initiated to carry out and accomplish the assignment.
The FBR directed all customs collectorates, Regional Tax Offices and Large Taxpayers Units (LTUs) to extend full cooperation for completion of the important study.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Revenue Division constitutes Steering Committee for restructuring of FBR 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta comes hard on smuggling 15-Nov-2019
- Transit cargo replacement: Director of M/s E-Movers arrested 15-Nov-2019
- SHC to see whether its orders complied or else Petition by fabric importers 15-Nov-2019
- SHC orders provisional release of Pajero jeep 15-Nov-2019
- Adamas completes share sale and purchase agreement with Infinity Capital Group 15-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Quetta seizes 89,000 liters of smuggled diesel 15-Nov-2019
- Middle Island seeks 10 exploration licenses in the northern territory 15-Nov-2019
- Hydrix signs $5 million loan facility with Pure Asset Management 15-Nov-2019
- Tokai Tokyo to invest $5.0 million in Singapore’s STO exchange operator ICHX 14-Nov-2019