Karachi: Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) of Appraisement has ordered on joining, posting of the following Principal Appraisers with immediate effect until further orders.
1.Asad Masood, on joining, Group-V (WeBOC/One Custom).
2.Rafiullah, on joining, West Wharf (Examination & Auction).
3.Najam-us-Saqib, on joining, Public Private Bonds & Warehousing, IT Division, Assist Inquiry Committee of FTC.
4.Ghulam Yasin, on joining, Group-II (WeBOC/One Custom).
5.Qamaruddin Sameio, on joining, Group-IV (WeBOC/One Custom), Procurement & Adjudication (WeBOC).
6.Zahid Parvez, on joining, BOML (Examination & Auction).
The collectorate directed all the officers to get ID/Password issued from deputy collector (MIS) and report at their new places of posting immediately
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- ADB to invest $3.0bn in Pakistan’s energy sector 11-Dec-2019
- Smuggled goods seized 11-Dec-2019
- NAB shuffles senior officers 11-Dec-2019
- Muhammad Saleem appointed Member NTC 11-Dec-2019
- Government fully committed to Sustainable Development Goals: Asad Umar 11-Dec-2019
- SECP warns public of individuals inducing public for investing in securities 11-Dec-2019
- Riverstone to sell offshore Gulf of Mexico assets to Talos Energy 11-Dec-2019
- Osirium releases Privileged Endpoint Manager solution 11-Dec-2019
- Mike McTighe appointed Chairman of IG Group 11-Dec-2019
- Richard Rowney steps down as Chief Executive of LV= 11-Dec-2019