KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has approved grant of cash reward for the field formations of Customs.
The following officers of Model Customs Collectoate MCC-PaCCS are entitled to a cash reward equivalent to two-month basic pay.
These officers include five Additional Collectors (BS-19) namely Agha Shahid Majeed, Farid Iqbal Qureshi, Zeba Bashir Ahmed, Feroz Alam Junejo and Irfan Javed.
Others include ten Deputy Collectors (BS-18) namely Dr. Shahab Imran, Rehamatullah Vistro,Jameel Ahmed Baloch, Syed Mahmood Hasan, Mohammad Arshad Khan, Rizwan Bashir, Mohammad Ibrahim, Moen Afzal Ali, Ali Zeb Khan and Mohammad Qasim Khokhar.
Assistant Collectors (BS-17) entitled of reward include Modassir Ahmed Tirmizi, Zakir Mohammad, Mohammad Faisal, Mahwish Shah, Hina Gul, Nazia Saleem and Chief Accounts Officer (BS-18), Mohammad Iqbal.
The Board has announced cash reward equivalent of two-month basic pay for three Deputy Directors of WeBOC/One Customs including Syed Aftab Haider, Azhar Hussain Merchant and Farrukh Sajjad.
The officers of MCC-Appraisement entitled of cash reward include Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, Collector; Dr. Iftikhar Ahmed, Additional Collector; Deputy Collectors namely S.M Ali Zaman Gardezi, Mohammad Faisal Khan, Mushtaq Ali Shahani, Afzal Ahmed Wattoo; Assistant Collectors include Kaleemullah, Mohammad Akbar Jan, Nausheen Riaz Khan and Usman Tariq.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019