KARACHI: Consequent upon realignment of jurisdiction of MCC-PaCCS and MCC-Appraisement, following Principal Appraisers have been assigned certain functions.
Rafiullah assigned at East Wharves; Javed Akhtar at Group-I, Transit & Transshipment; Mehtab Ahmed at Group-IV, Front Desk & Laboratory; Agha Mohammad Aslam at Group-IV Recovery; Sikandar Ali Junejo at Group-II, Recovery; Shaheen Farooq at Group-III Audit; Ghous Bux Sekhani at Group-V Securities; Sajid Bhutto at One Customs Assessment; Asad Masood at Group-V, Audit (Ext DRRA); Imam Bux Baloch at NLCCT.
Moreover, Khalid Umar has been assigned at Group-VI, PRV-II; Abdul Qayyum at Group-VI, PRV-I; Mohammad Ibrahim Khan at Group-VII; Razia Sultana Bhutto at Group-I; Najm us Saquib at Pak Shaheen; Ghulam Yaseen at Group-VII, Law Section; Shafi Ullah at R&D, One Custom Assessment; Mohammad Anjum Barakzai at Group-IV, Securities and S.M Waseem Kazmi has been assigned at Hqrs MCC (Appg-East).
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR decides to replace GST with VAT 21-Nov-2019
- Total’s Saft gets order for three Intensium Max 20 High Energy containers from TuuliWatti 20-Nov-2019
- Rostelecom to acquire data center provider DataLine 20-Nov-2019
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019