DLTL to continue, previous claims to be settled soon, current claims to be settled on time: Shaukat Tarin: Deadlines for pending policies to be given… Read more
President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry M. Shariq Vohra along with Former Vice President KCCI Muhammad Idrees, who is going to take charge of… Read more
GWADAR: Gwadar is playing an important role in the development of the country, and Pakistan Customs is making all out efforts to promote and facilitate… Read more
KARACHI: President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI) M. Shariq Vohra, while exchanging views at a meeting with a team of Mobilink’s Jazz Business… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021