ISLAMABAD: To support the national campaign to prevent COVID-19, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has advised over 146,000 companies registered with it,… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) kicked-off an in-house COVID-19 vaccination drive to immunize employees, dependents and contract staff at its head office in Karachi in… Read more
Karachi: The country is in the midst of third wave of COVID-19 and the number of reported cases and deaths are striking every aspect of… Read more
Karachi, Pakistan: Emirates is showcasing the UAE’s remarkable progress in its vaccination programme with a special flight that will carry only fully vaccinated crew and passengers… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- IPR Enforcement confiscates consignment of counterfeit and expired products 23-Sep-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes smuggled goods worth Rs130mn 23-Sep-2021
- KCCI Managing Committee unanimously elects Office Bearers for 2021-22 23-Sep-2021
- SHC disposes of suits setting Customs free to proceed with SCNs 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021