PESHAWAR: Trading activities with Afghanistan resumed at Torkham border as the protesting clearing agents, traders and transporters ended their strike after successful negotiations with the… Read more
PESHAWAR: Customs Preventive Peshawar foiled a bid to smuggle auto parts and seized the goods worth Rs10 million. [the_ad id=”32940″]Collector Saeed khan Laghmani has advised… Read more
KARACHI: Trading activities with Afghanistan resumed at the Torkham border on Monday when the protesting clearing agents and transporters ended their five-day-long strike after successful… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Peshawar has foiled a bid to smuggle weapons into the country and arrested one person. According to details, a truck loaded with… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Peshawar has foiled a bid to smuggle urea to Afghanistan and seized 18,000 bags of urea along with six trailers at Torkham. According… Read more
KARACHI:- The Model Customs Collectorate, Peshawar sold 13450 bags of sugar belonging to Choudhry Sugar Mills confiscated by the MCC in a tax rebate fraud… Read more
KARACHI: Perusal of official data suggests that Pakistan’s import of several items from Iran and Afghanistan increased drastically in the first nine months of… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021