KARACHI: The Director of Transit Trade has requested the FBR to take up the issue of temporary ban placed by authorities of Afghanistan on refrigerated… Read more
PESHAWAR: MCC Appraisement Peshawar has begun 24/7 processing of trade consignments at Torkham Border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Collector Peshawar Ihsan Ali Shah said the… Read more
KARACHI: Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) has hailed the decision of the Prime Minister Imran Khan to make Torkhum border operational… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Peshawar has seized foreign currency worth $29,900 froman Afghan national, who was crossing through Torkham border. On the directives of Collector Peshawar, Gul… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities at Torkham foiled an attempt of smuggling of 32 kg fine quality Opium from Afghanistan and arrested the accused Hayat Muhammad S/O… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Peshawar has foiled a bid to smuggle narcotics at Torkham border and seized the booty worth Rs6.0 million. Collector MCC Peshawar Qurban Ali… Read more
KARACHI: All Pakistan Bonded Carriers Association has reiterated their stance that they would not lift transit goods unless Afghanistan authorities start behaving. Its been three… Read more
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021PHOENIX: Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA) announced that AM Best affirmed its Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent)... Continue reading The post AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: British Gas has agreed to take on the customers of People’s Energy and will ensure that they continue... Continue reading The post British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 20-Sep-2021A major new initiative has been launched by Vodafone Group Plc and ITU, the United Nations’ specialised agency for information... Continue reading The post Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East 20-Sep-2021DUBAI, UAE: Huawei plans to invest $15 million over the next three years in a newly unveiled HUAWEI CLOUD Oasis... Continue reading The post Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Mirriad Advertising, the leading in-content advertising company, has announced a strategic partnership with Influential, the world’s largest influencer... Continue reading The post Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021
- Police recovers hazardous chewing tobacco from official vehicle of I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021
- No APCAA elections on Sept 22 as DGTO re-endorses Sept 14 order 20-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes narcotics worth Rs160 million 20-Sep-2021
- foodpanda making roads safer; organised riding training session 20-Sep-2021
- Pakistani based cricket team claims to win Lanka Premier League, Galle will win LPL this season, feels team owner Nadeem Omar 20-Sep-2021