Government’s lack of priority and attention to increase cotton yield to support the entire value added textile chain is highly shocking and deplorable. Pakistan is… Read more
Mr. Ahmed Chinoy urged Sindh Government to reopen all the Textile and its allied Industries. Pakistan is the 8th largest exporter of textile commodities in… Read more
KARACHI: Exporters have lost nearly 70 percent of the export orders due to lockdown, and in order to complete the remaining, industry need government support… Read more
KARACHI: An appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Mahmood A Khan on Tuesday stopped Sindh Revenue… Read more
KARACHI: Country’s overall textile exports clocked in at $1.17 billion in November 2019, up 7.03 percent as against exports of $1.09 billion in the same… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) released around Rs5.5 billion of sales tax refunds to textile exporters under the automated payment system, Chairman FBR… Read more
LONDON: Versarien Plc, the advanced materials engineering group, has signed a Commercial Partnership Agreement with textile sector collaboration partner, MAS Innovation (Private) Limited. Twinery –… Read more
KARACHI: Disappointed with the government’s promise of issuing sales tax refunds within 72 hours, the All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (APTMA) has demanded to restore… Read more
KARACHI: Despite over 30 percent rupee devaluation, country’s overall textile sector exports declined 1.42 percent to $13.329 billion in the fiscal year ended June 30,… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan’s textile exports displayed yet another stagnant performance during April 2019, registering a 1% YoY decline to close the month at US$1.14bn, compared to… Read more
- Edita Food Industries raises price points across flagship Molto range 25-Oct-2021CAIRO, EGYPT: Edita Food Industries, a leader in the Egyptian packaged snack food market, announced today that it has increased... Continue reading The post Edita Food Industries raises price points across flagship Molto range appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- BHM Capital appointed liquidity provider for Aram Group on ADX 25-Oct-2021DUBAI, UAE: BHM Capital Financial Services PSC one of the leading companies in the UAE financial markets, has been appointed... Continue reading The post BHM Capital appointed liquidity provider for Aram Group on ADX appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Bitcoin Latinum Taps GK8’s End-To-End Crypto Custody Solution To Secure Its Ecosystem 25-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Bitcoin Latinum, the secure next-generation, insured, asset-backed cryptocurrency with high transaction processing capacity, is announcing a partnership with GK8,... Continue reading The post Bitcoin Latinum Taps GK8’s End-To-End Crypto Custody Solution To Secure Its Ecosystem appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Eurotunnel in partnership with TIP Trailer Services opens freight maintenance service 25-Oct-2021Eurotunnel ,TIP Trailer Services, freight maintenance service, Le Truck Village, Mobile workshops that can intervene in the secure truck park... Continue reading The post Eurotunnel in partnership with TIP Trailer Services opens freight maintenance service appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Rostelecom buys 50.01% in BFT Holding for RUB 1.65bn 25-Oct-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Rostelecom PJSC, Russia’s national telecommunications operator, announced the acquisition of a 50.01% stake in BFT Holding, a leading... Continue reading The post Rostelecom buys 50.01% in BFT Holding for RUB 1.65bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Edita Food Industries raises price points across flagship Molto range 25-Oct-2021
- Director IPRE South Naima Batool expedites anti-counterfeit drive 25-Oct-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes 435kg charas 25-Oct-2021
- MCC Hyderabad seizes large quantity of contraband goods 25-Oct-2021
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of 20 million riders 25-Oct-2021
- Shan Foods charged of misdeclaration, penalized for Rupees 977,355 25-Oct-2021