The Government, through Presidential Ordinance, must abolish all duties and taxes and allow duty free import of Cotton yarn which is the raw material of… Read more
Mr. Ahmed Chinoy urged Sindh Government to reopen all the Textile and its allied Industries. Pakistan is the 8th largest exporter of textile commodities in… Read more
KARACHI: The textile sector, which is getting export orders diverted from China, is facing shortage of raw materials as import consignments are stuck at Chinese… Read more
KARACHI: Finance Bill 2018 proposes that the rate of sales tax on import and supply of finished articles of leather and textile sector is being… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) – Anti-corruption-circle – has initiated an inquiry regarding misuse of concessionary SRO 1125(I)/2011 and approached Chief Collector Appraisement South seeking… Read more
KARACHI: Revenue Division Government of Pakistan has exempted whole of customs duty on several goods imported and used primarily by export oriented textile sector. According… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Muhammad Shafi Siddiqui of High Court of Sindh decreed two suits in favour of plaintiffs Umer Spinning Mills and Sunrays Textile Mills declaring… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Muhammad Shafi Sidsdiqui of High Court of Sindh (SHC) on Thursday reserved order in two identical suits filed by Umar Spinning Mills and… Read more
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021PHOENIX: Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA) announced that AM Best affirmed its Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent)... Continue reading The post AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: British Gas has agreed to take on the customers of People’s Energy and will ensure that they continue... Continue reading The post British Gas agrees to take on People’s Energy customers appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 20-Sep-2021A major new initiative has been launched by Vodafone Group Plc and ITU, the United Nations’ specialised agency for information... Continue reading The post Action to connect 3.4 billion to internet through smartphones by 2030 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East 20-Sep-2021DUBAI, UAE: Huawei plans to invest $15 million over the next three years in a newly unveiled HUAWEI CLOUD Oasis... Continue reading The post Huawei to invest $15mn in Middle East appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Mirriad Advertising, the leading in-content advertising company, has announced a strategic partnership with Influential, the world’s largest influencer... Continue reading The post Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AM Best affirms ratings of Mutual Insurance of Arizona 20-Sep-2021
- Police recovers hazardous chewing tobacco from official vehicle of I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021
- No APCAA elections on Sept 22 as DGTO re-endorses Sept 14 order 20-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes narcotics worth Rs160 million 20-Sep-2021
- foodpanda making roads safer; organised riding training session 20-Sep-2021
- Pakistani based cricket team claims to win Lanka Premier League, Galle will win LPL this season, feels team owner Nadeem Omar 20-Sep-2021