KARACHI: Saleem Raza s/o Abdul Ali and Ahmed Raza Directors of Al-Hamd Textile was admitted to Bail Before Arrest (BBA) against a solvent surety of… Read more
The FBR collected Rs 135 billion in taxes from the tobacco sector during the financial year 2020-21, Rs 18 billion more than the tax collected… Read more
KARACHI: An official working in BPS 16 as Assistant Private Secretary to Special Custom, Excise & Taxation Court Judge, Karachi was transferred to National Accountability… Read more
As the budget approaches, debate on illicit trade in the tobacco sector has gained momentum. Despite the realization at Government level that tapping illicit cigarettes… Read more
KARACHI: The country’s corporate sector has been found involved in at least Rs100 billion of tax evasion and avoidance during the four months of the… Read more
KARACHI: The Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU) of the State Bank of Pakistan has forwarded the case of Khurshid Mahmood Kasuri, Nasreen Mahmood Kasuri, Ali Mahmood… Read more
KARACHI: The Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU) of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has reported Govind Ram s/o Tharoo Mal, director of Awan Trading Company (Pvt)… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence & Investigation Karachi has booked M/s M.A. Textiles for evasion of duty and taxes worth Rs31.43 million on import of polyester/viscose textured… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive, Karachi has served two contravention reports on M/s Novartis Pharma Pakistan Ltd for claiming inadmissible exemptions on the import of medicine from… Read more
KARACHI: Aiming to stop black money especially in the real estate sector, government has introduced Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Bill, 2016 in the Parliament. The move… Read more
- Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From 29-Nov-2021What’s the point of investing? More money in your pocket. If you can afford to put a little bit of... Continue reading The post Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Triple Point acquires hydroelectric projects in Scotland for £26.6mn 29-Nov-2021LONDON, UK: The Board of Directors of Triple Point Energy Efficiency Infrastructure Company has acquired a portfolio of operational, Feed... Continue reading The post Triple Point acquires hydroelectric projects in Scotland for £26.6mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Syncona co-leads Series B financing in Quell Therapeutics of up to $156 million 29-Nov-2021LONDON, UK: Syncona Ltd has committed $25 million (£19 million) to Quell Therapeutics, a world leader in developing engineered T-regulatory... Continue reading The post Syncona co-leads Series B financing in Quell Therapeutics of up to $156 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroTal reports no damage or injuries in Peru earthquake 29-Nov-2021CALGARY: PetroTal Corp. (LON:PTAL) advises that a 7.5 magnitude earthquake hit northern Peru early Sunday November 28, 2021 with the... Continue reading The post PetroTal reports no damage or injuries in Peru earthquake appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Believe acquires 76% stake in India’s Think Music for €13mn 29-Nov-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Believe, one of the world’s leading digital music companies, has acquired Think Music, one of the leading in... Continue reading The post Believe acquires 76% stake in India’s Think Music for €13mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From 29-Nov-2021
- KCAA holds awareness session on Pakistan Single Window 29-Nov-2021
- Engro Fertilizers wins the prestigious UN Women 2021 Asia-Pacific WEPs Awards for its commitment towards gender empowerment 29-Nov-2021
- Gas Supplies being suspended to CNG Sector for managing additional winter load of domestic customers 29-Nov-2021
- Deposit Agreement Signed between the Saudi Fund for Development (SFD) and the State Bank of Pakistan 29-Nov-2021
- Supernet and PAKSAT Sign Strategic Partnership for Proliferation of Satellite Communications 29-Nov-2021