HYDERABAD: The Collectorate of Customs, Hyderabad has initiated a crackdown against all kinds of smuggled / contrabands goods and narcotics. Hectic efforts were made doing… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive has lodged an FIR against several persons for creating obstruction and hindrance in the prevention of smuggling and acquisitions, possession and sale… Read more
KARACHI: Hyderabad Customs has geared up their extortion drive in the month of Ramazan forcibly taking money from legitimate importers to release their legally imported… Read more
KARACHI: A grand plan is jointly prepared by the smugglers and certain staff of Customs to support and facilitate organized smuggling, while the deals between… Read more
KARACHI: The Special Customs Court at Karachi on Saturday recalled interim bail granted to six accused allegedly involved in smuggling case and remanded them to… Read more
QUETTA: Pakistan Customs with the assistance of FC, Police and other agencies conducted an operation near Saranan area and recovered large quantity of smuggled goods…. Read more
QUETTA: MCC Preventive Quetta has lodged an FIR against several accused including Haji Sadiq owner of Haji Muhammad Sadiq & Brothers Goods Transport Company for… Read more
QUETTA: An FIR has been lodged against Haji Abdul Sadiq Achakzai and his associates Tofan Khan and Ahmad Shah under relevant sections for murder and… Read more
KARACHI: Customs SRDP Sost has seized large quantity of Chinese liquor and electronics imported in the garb of CPEC consignments worth Rs20 million. In pursuance… Read more
KARACHI: A Special Customs Court at Karachi on Monday admitted two alleged smugglers of betel nuts and dry fruits to bail against solvent surety of… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021