KARACHI: In order to streamline the examination of imported consignments and to prevent the chances of revenue leakage, MCC Appraisement East has notified that the… Read more
KARACHI: The clearance of imported consignments particularly of scrap (all kinds) is subjected to a well planned designed technical delay causing huge loss to importers… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence & Investigation Karachi has lodged an FIR against M/s M.A International for smuggling of auto parts under cover of iron… Read more
KARACHI: The Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance has removed Regulatory Duty (RD) on export of certain goods produced from material imported under the facility of… Read more
KARACHI: Anti Smuggling Organization of MCC Preventive has seized four containers which were cleared from green channel as declared to be scrap, but were found… Read more
KARACHI: Government of Pakistan has allowed import of waste, scrap etc subject to fulfillment of environment and pre-shipment certification by industrial consumers. According to Import… Read more
KARACHI: Ministry of Commerce has made it mandatory that waste; parings and scrap of plastics, excluding hospital waste of all kind, used sewerage pipes and… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021