Karachi: The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry has urged the government to redesign the Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) and Preferential Trade Agreements… Read more
KARACHI: Sharjeel Jamal of M/s UTrade Logistics has highlighted loss of government revenue to the tune of one billion rupees through the misuse of SRO… Read more
KARACHI: The mishandling of the M/S BBJ Pipe Industries case by the office of Chief Collector Customs Appraisement South has caused huge revenue loss to… Read more
KARACHI: As the Customs Laboratory allegedly connives with the importers issuing reports as per the importers’ demand, the Customs appraising staff has to take all… Read more
KARACHI: The Directorate General of Customs Valuation is developing database values and issuance of reference values of importable items have started yielding results. Director General… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate General of Customs Valuation has issued several reference values or valuation guidelines for the information of clearance collectorates as part of a plan… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate General of Customs Valuation has circulated certain valuation guidelines for the notice of all formations about the prevailing international price trend of several… Read more
KARACHI: The Directorate of Internal Audit points out that government revenue to the tune of billions of rupees was stuck-up due to the inefficiency of… Read more
KARACHI: The MCC Appraisement East has lodged an FIR against pharmaceutical raw material/chemical importers for importing chemicals under vague descriptions and mis-declaration to circumvent the… Read more
KARACHI: Perusal of official data suggests that Pakistan’s import of several items from Iran and Afghanistan increased drastically in the first nine months of… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- IPR Enforcement confiscates consignment of counterfeit and expired products 23-Sep-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes smuggled goods worth Rs130mn 23-Sep-2021
- KCCI Managing Committee unanimously elects Office Bearers for 2021-22 23-Sep-2021
- SHC disposes of suits setting Customs free to proceed with SCNs 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021