Islamabad: Pakistani Telecom Company, Ufone has been awarded Next Generation Mobile Services (NGMS) spectrum by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) as a result of recently held… Read more
At the 5th Stakeholders meeting on Digital Financial Services held on Monday, 2nd August 2021, Governor State Bank of Pakistan, Dr. Reza Baqir, announced two… Read more
The cellular license renewal ceremony for Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan was held today at PTA Headquarters, Islamabad. Three Cellular Mobile Operators i.e…. Read more
ISLAMABAD: Delegation of Pakistan Tea Association led by Chairman Mr. Aman Paracha met on with Mr.Dawood Razzak,Advisor Commerce & Trade on May 24,2021 with patronage… Read more
IMPROVING TRADE TIES & CURBING SMUGGLING: KARACHI: Vice President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI) Shamsul Islam Khan has suggested that Pakistan and Iran… Read more
Karachi: Bjørn Taale Sandberg, Head of Telenor Research, revealed during his latest visit to Pakistan, the 20 technology trends that will shape the year 2020…. Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Arshad Hussain on Tuesday fixed May 02… Read more
KARACHI: During January 2019, PVC and PTA margins declined by 1.8 percent MoM (USD 472/ton) and 19.9 percent MoM (USD 133/ton), respectively. However, PSF margins… Read more
KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC ) headed by Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi on Wednesday ruled that Customs department cannot… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive Karachi has submitted its proposals to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) for consideration for the upcoming Federal Budget, which is expected… Read more
- ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates 17-Oct-2021SHARJAH, UAE: ADNOC Distribution, the UAE’s largest fuel and convenience retailer, has continued its expansion in the Northern Emirates with... Continue reading The post ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- ADNOC Drilling approves business growth plan, inclusion in FTSE Indices 17-Oct-2021ABU DHABI, UAE: The inaugural ADNOC Drilling Board meeting was chaired by Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, ADNOC Managing Director... Continue reading The post ADNOC Drilling approves business growth plan, inclusion in FTSE Indices appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- GFH intends to acquire 21.03% stake in Khaleeji Commercial Bank 17-Oct-2021DUBAI, UAE: GFH Financial Group has expressed intention to make an offer to acquire up to 187.589 million ordinary shares... Continue reading The post GFH intends to acquire 21.03% stake in Khaleeji Commercial Bank appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe 15-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Atos is now a member of Catena–X, an open, scalable European network, based on the GAIA-X cloud infrastructure initiative, which aims to enable... Continue reading The post Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 15-Oct-2021LUXEMBOURG: Turkish Petroleum has awarded a major contract (over $750 million) to Subsea 7 S.A. for the Sakarya field development... Continue reading The post Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates 17-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021
- Customs Hyderabad launches crackdown on smugglers 16-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector Wajid Ali chairs meeting to discuss auction 16-Oct-2021
- FPCCI group rejects Rs20 raise in petrol rate in a month, Rs5 hike in power tariff in a year 16-Oct-2021