ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has issued an order warning key players of the media industry, including the Pakistan Broadcaster Association (PBA), Broadcaster… Read more
Governor State Bank of Pakistan, Dr. Reza Baqir, chaired a meeting today with Director General FIA Sanaullah Abbasi to strengthen and coordinate efforts of SBP,… Read more
Pakistani telecom company, Ufone has launched its new state-of-the-art Contact Center for Pakistan Banks’ Association (PBA),in order to resolve queries and generate leads for the… Read more
As a result of numerous measures of State Bank of Pakistan and full support of the Government, bank lending for the Government’s flagship markup subsidy… Read more
Keeping in view the need to improve housing in the country and the important role of construction sector in boosting economic activities in the countries,… Read more
Considering the fact that COVID-19 pandemic is continuing to stress the cash flow of small and medium sized businesses and households, SBP has decided to… Read more
Amid growing concerns about the potential economic impact of the COVID – 19 pandemic, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) with the collaboration of Pakistan Banks… Read more
Karachi: In view of the recent reports circulating in the media around the data hacking of Pakistani banks, a spokesperson of the Pakistan Banks’ Association… Read more
KARACHI: A set of proposals for Federal Budget 2018-2019 concerning the banking sector has been forwarded to the FBR by Pakistan Banks’ Association (PBA). It… Read more
KARACHI: The federal finance ministry has again imposed 4 per cent super tax on banks tax income and rejected all proposals of the Pakistan Banks… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021