KARACHI: Pakistan Single Window (PSW) has expanded the scope of its recently launched ‘Subscription module’ to enable online subscription and customs registration of Free Tax… Read more
KARACHI: President Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI) Agha Shahab Ahmed Khan has stressed that the rate of GST should be reduced by 3… Read more
KARACHI: The federal government has limited the financial assistance in a given year for Port Qasim Authority (PQA), Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and National Database… Read more
KARACHI: The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) has proposed cascading and rationalization of Customs tariff to promote industry and provide them… Read more
KARACHI: State Bank of Pakistan has issued a circular advising banks/DFIs that they may accept PoR Card issued by NADRA (National database & amp; Registration… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Asad Umar, chairing the first meeting of FBR Policy Board, has advised chairman NADRA to start working on proposals for broadening of… Read more
KARACHI: The National Assembly Standing Committee on Finance headed by Qaiser Ahmed Shaikh visited the Regional Tax Office (RTO) on Friday and advised the Chief Commissioners to… Read more
- GASCADE choses Smartoptics for multiservice Data Center Interconnect 28-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Smartoptics Group, a leading provider of optical networking solutions, announced that German gas transport company GASCADE Gastransport GmbH,... Continue reading The post GASCADE choses Smartoptics for multiservice Data Center Interconnect appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TotalEnergies spending €200mn to equip highway stations with EV charging 28-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: TotalEnergies will allocate up to €200 million over a year to equip more than 150 of its motorway... Continue reading The post TotalEnergies spending €200mn to equip highway stations with EV charging appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Personal Data Tops List of Concerns for Brits 28-Oct-2021A new study shows British people (Brits) now rank personal data as their most important asset to protect from everyday... Continue reading The post Personal Data Tops List of Concerns for Brits appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Shell announces absolute emissions reduction target of 50% by 2030 28-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: Royal Dutch Shell announced an absolute emissions reduction target of 50% by 2030, compared to 2016 levels on a... Continue reading The post Shell announces absolute emissions reduction target of 50% by 2030 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Chariot Limited signs MoU to unlock Anchois Gas Development 28-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Chariot Limited, the Africa focused transitional energy company, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with a leading... Continue reading The post Chariot Limited signs MoU to unlock Anchois Gas Development appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- GASCADE choses Smartoptics for multiservice Data Center Interconnect 28-Oct-2021
- foodpanda partners with Naheed deliver groceries and essential items in Karachi 28-Oct-2021
- Lucky Cement Limited Awarded MAP’s Corporate Excellence Award 28-Oct-2021
- ONO-HUGE AMOUNT DEPOSITION ORDERED 28-Oct-2021
- ’میرا پاکستان میرا گھر‘ کے تحت فنانسنگ کی درخواستیں 200 ارب روپے سے تجاوز کرگئیں بینک منظوری کی رفتار بڑھائیں جو78ارب روپے تک پہنچ چکی ہے: گورنر اسٹیٹ بینک 28-Oct-2021
- SHC DISPOSED OFF PETITIONS INVOLVING RECOVERY OF RUPEES 30 BILLION 27-Oct-2021