Karachi: Gerry’s dnata, the leading ground services provider in Pakistan, has been awarded the Good Distribution Practice (GDP) certification for the safe and reliable pharmaceutical handling… Read more
KARACHI: Customs staff posted at MCC JIAP Karachi recovered around 1kg of cocaine from a passenger arriving through a Qatar Airways flight. On the instructions… Read more
By Mashhud KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has seized a total of 8.5KG of Cocaine from in-bound passengers at the Karachi airport in a week. Additional Collector… Read more
KARACHI: A brick of pure gold weighing one kilogram brought into the country by a passenger/Over Seas Pakistan was ordered to be released by a… Read more
KARACHI: The importers and clearing agents are facing severe hardships and even suffering losses due to inordinate delay in the clearance of imported goods from… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021